"The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing." — Kin Hubbard
Know what a Liebster Award is? I didn’t either until I was nominated for it. A BIG thank you to Sarah from In Your Corner for this nomination and her kind words!
Once looking into this award I realized that it isn’t really an award, but instead recognition for my writings. That’s even better!
The idea of the Liebster Award is for us bloggers to find each other, be inspired and learn stuff about the person behind the posts.
I guess you can call it a chain letter of sorts – but not the bad things will happen to you if you don’t continue this chain kind.
How It Works
I’ve answered Sarah’s questions for me below so you can get to know me a little better. In turn, I have nominated 11 bloggers who inspire me with every post they write. I then listed 11 questions further below for them to answer. Then they nominate 11 bloggers and list a different set of 11 questions for them to answer. Just make sure you let the blogger know you’ve nominated them! Done and DONE!!
So let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we? It’s nice to be recognized isn’t it?
Sarah’s Questions for Me with My Answers:
11) Serenity Now
Questions for my Nominees:
Copy and paste these questions to your post. Answer them and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees. Enjoy!!!
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) When you were little and someone asked you: “What do you want to be when you grow up?” what did you tell them?
3) Cats or dogs?
4) If you were standing in front of your thirteen-year-old self, what advice would you give you for the years ahead?
5) What was the last book you read?
6) If you could be paid a lot of money to do what you absolutely love, what would you be doing?
7) If a story about your life was written, what genre would it be filed under? (i.e. Horror, Drama, Thriller, etc.)
8) What animal would you be?
9) What song title best describes the relationship with your first love? (i.e. “Bad Medicine” by Bon Jovi haha!)
10) Have a nickname or short version of your name? What is it?
11) If you could give any advice to a novice blogger, what would you say?
Congrats to all my nominees for their great work and for inspiring others. Keep the great posts coming!!!
Because Happ'y'ness depends on 'Y'ou ! Let's decode the little things that bring happiness amidst this life full of care :)
From the hip on mindfulness, parenting, feminism and homesteading.
. . . is quite friendly, actually!
Advocating for people with Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities
Kindness Images, Videos, True Life Stories, Quotes, Personal Reflections and Meditations.
Life, Laughs, Toddlers and Tea
Read on and I will show you another world within this one....
Observations from the trenches....
One word at a time
or... Tales of a 30 year old Nothing.
Living. Learning. Laughing
thoughts from a bearded lawyer
Mother. Photographer. Taylor Swift enthusiast. "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good." - TSwift
Putting the "blah" in blog!!
living an authentic life
A Blogfull of Tales
Pictures of toes, pictures of feet, making the world a better place, one foot at a time.